The Walking Dead 10th Anniversary:
Special Editions & Connecting Covers
Nobody thought it would last more than six issues but here we are with a massive audience in television, comic books, and video games of the zombie comic about the people living with the living dead.
Reaching ten years of continuous publication is not common, but then not much about The Walking Dead is. Image Comics and TWD will commemorate this milestone in a multitude of ways including the biggest, most brutal battle yet as the Survivors, the Hilltop, the Saviors, and the Kingdom finally stop talking and start fighting. All Out War begins in issue #115 and ships twice monthly for twelve issues!
Check out the Variant Covers and Special Reprints and let us know which ones to order for you!
- Issue #1 10th Anniversary Edition – $5.99 Colorist extraordinaire Dave Stewart lends his Eisner Award winning talent to the series, an honor no other artist has had. Also included in this presentation are variant covers and more bonus material. Ships on October 2, 2013.
- Issue #115 – $2.99 First issue of All Out War. Ships on October 9, 2013.
- Issue #115 Connecting Covers A-K – $2.99 10 years, 10 Connecting Covers! Series artist Charlie Adlard designed ten covers celebrating ten years of characters. Each cover will be stunning on it’s own but will look better in a complete lineup. Ships on October 9, 2013.
- Issue #115 Blank Cover L – $2.99 Also called Sketch Cover, these issues have the same story inside with a plain white outside. You can get a custom cover drawn by any artist you like! We recommend Buz Hasson & Ken Haeser, creators, writers, and artists for their own hero-zombie comic The Living Corpse. They’ll be here on 10.9 to sketch for you! Ships on October 9, 2013.
- Tyrese Special – $2.99 The special issue reprints his first appearance from issue #7 as well as a new origin story, first printed in The Walking Dead: Free Comic Book Day Special 2013.
- Walking Dead Covers HC Vol 2 – $24.99 Full-color collection of the second 50 covers of the series, covers for the collected editions of the series, and additional sketch material and commentary by series creator/writer Robert Kirkman and artist Charlie Adlard. Ships on December 25, 2013. Walking Dead Covers HC Vol 1 is In Stock now!