Got some stuff you don’t need anymore? Want to help out kids & teachers?
We’re collecting goods during the whole month of July!
Bring in new or gently used toys, books, craft materials, clothes which we’ll distribute to community centers in our area.
Buy a book from our display of Recommended Reading books which meet Common Core standards! We’ll take them to school libraries or to teachers to incorporate into curriculum.
Teachers & Educators: Let us know if there is something specific you’d like for your school and we will try to get it for you! Check out the Common Core Graphic Novels list to see which books you might like to have in your classroom!
- regular size book bag without wheels
- 8, 16, or 24 pk crayons
- 8 pk washable markers, pack of markers
- 12 pk colored pencils, colored pencils
- pencil sharpener w/ cover
- pencil box w/ lid (no longer than 8.5 inches)
- zipper pouch for supplies
- glue sticks
- scissors, child’s scissors
- #2 pencils
- pencil grips
- eraser caps for pencils; rectangular rubber erasers
- composition books (classic black & white style)
- pocket folders (solid colors)
- pocket folders w/ prongs
- wide loose leaf paper packs
- 1-subject spiral notebooks
- black ball point pens
- red ball point pens
- black fine point Sharpies
- mechanical pencils
- 3-ring binders, 1″, 1.5″, 2″
- binder dividers
- index cards (3×5)
- ruler w/ centimeters & inches
- roll of masking tape
- 3-hole punch that clips in binder
- graphing paper, pack
- dictionary, thesaurus
- calculator, scientific calculator
- combination lock